Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A new life....

Hi guys! I know I've been gone from blogland for a while (almost a year since my last post, wow where did that go?!) but I'm back with a new blog.......and a new (to us) big old farmhouse in the country that we are renovating. A new life for us and adventures in country living to share with you.........chickens and all! lol

See you soon..........Amanda xxx

6 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Dear Amanda, so happy that all is well and you are starting a new adventure. We will have a lot in common!!! Blessings to you and yours, Dianntha

Tara said...

Hi loveleigh lady! It's great to hear from you again. It sounds like you have been mighty busy. I look forward to reading about your new adventures!

Dawn said...

OH hello.... I am so pleased when I saw that your back blogging.. and a new house ..wow.. can't wait to see the pics...
Many Hugs Dawn x x x

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Geez! You can't keep us waiting! You have a whole year to fill us in on :)
I cannot wait to see pics of the new place. We, too, live in an old farmhouse built in 1900. Love it.
Post soon.
Come say Hi!
xo, misha

Terri Steffes said...

Hi Amanda! I am so excited to hear from you again! I am following your new blog and looking forward to a new adventure!

Kathi said...

Amanda, I'm so happy you are back!! You have been missed. I love your new blog. I loved your other one too. I think you have a wonderful voice in blog land. You are creative, funny, entertaining, interesting and inspiring. We love your ideas and your little doggies too. Thank you for letting me know about your new blog. Hugs, Kathi