Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Honestly, what could be better...

 than seeing something as beautiful as this field of Sunflowers each day?
Just one more reason why I love living in the country!



Thank you to both Dawn and Deanna, the peanut butter worked a treat and we caught the little sucker. Chickens, mice, frogs, snakes.......yes, SNAKES! What's a city girl got to tackle next I ask?! Luckily the views are sooooo worth it, this country living! lol

Will post promised photo's of dining room soon........promise.

Love Amanda xxx

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Yeah, good on Peanut Butter and no more little critters...love them Sunflowers... so amazing..
Hugs Dawn x x x

Sara said...

The sunflowers do make a beautiful vision to look out upon...and I love the wide open distances beyond them too. Can you see the stars at night? That's one of the disadvantages about city living...too many lights at night; only a few stars can be seen.

Speaking of the mouse, our cat once brought a mouse to the door early one morning when it was still dark. I didn't know it and opened the door to let the cat in. The mouse JUMPED ON MY PAJAMA LEG and I screamed bloody murder. My hubby, awakened so rudely from his sleep runs in to rescue me from who knows what. The mouse (and he was truly a cute little thing) is looking at us from his perch on the nearby ledge...then he jumps all the way up to the valance above the window! Hubby finally chases him out the door with a broom. The cat, in the meantime, has hidden under the bed. Yikes.

Deanna said...

Yea! I'm so glad you caught the little varmint...lol!

I love your photos of the sunflowers. It reminds me so much of my hometown of Lubbock. We have fields and fields of sunflowers growing in the outskirts of town. They are truly a happy flower!

Deanna :D

Deanna said...

Hi dear, just dropping by. I'm sure you are having a honeymoon with your new home!

Deanna :D